August 17, 2006

Late Night, lots of thoughts, too much caffine

Well, it is nearly 3am and these nights have been happening more and more lately. It is pretty exhausting. It seems every chance I get to try and fall asleep my brain just doesn't stop running. I tried reading for a while and I couldn't even focus on the book. My head just seems so clogged lately. I can't honestly even say what my brain is trying to deal with. It alternates between work, future plans, Erin being gone next week, Nate leaving town, our budget, and then back to work again.
My hope is that some day soon things will slow down. I don't know how to train my brain to switch off work thoughts. I just worry about getting everything done to the best of my ability.
Well, seeing as it is late and I have an early morning. I might as well head to bed and attempt to sleep again.
The ultimate kicker of tonight... a night where I can't sleep and Dofus (my MMORPG) is offline...
I guess I wasn't supposed to have any escapism tonight.

Later

No comments: