March 11, 2006

Thoughts about this blog

So, the more I interact with and try and think about things to post on this blog, I am forced to wonder is this really the forum that I want. I think I am going to wander on over to another platform, no offence to blogger and there amazingness, but I think that WordPress is really putting things together in a way I like it. The end result seems to be a bit more professional.
Not that many people actually read this blog at all... and not that it really bothers me that I am just posting into the vast nothingness that is the internet.
I have started wondering more about these shadows that I posted about last. I really need to read up on a bit of Jung. I know the basics... founding father of modern psychology, and really if you hear the name Jung, you ought to think the word achetypes.
I mean really this guy seemed to live right between real psychology and philosophy. I think I can relate to him because I feel as though I am living right between the intersection between literature, theology, and culture.
I wonder if Jung wondered what he would do when he grew up.

No comments: