June 6, 2007

Two new features

So, you may say to yourself, "Self, why do I even bother reading this blog anymore." There are times I wonder why I even keep it open. I have decided that the time has come to add some new features. Here they are: I announce two new posts every week. Yeah that is right! Underachiever's unite!!

Wednesday Wideos: Each Wednesday I will post a new video I dig up from somewhere exciting.
-and-
Friday Fun Link: Each Friday I will post a new fun link to something I found on the internets. Believe you me, it will be fun because it comes from this series of tubes I like the call the internets.

So without further ado I present today's wideo:

Ah, who hasn't yet ripped off the Mac/PC commercial theme? That's right comic books!

2 comments:

Dwight said...

check out http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/

for cool internets stuffins

Jason DeBoer-Moran said...

Hey Dwight,
Glad to see I am still in your RSS reader! Thanks for the link.